Chocolate Chip Cookies
Servings 16 cookies
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 10 gram scoops Vital Proteins Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 2 25 gram scoops scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine honey, coconut oil, eggs, pumpkin and vanilla extract.
- Add collagen, protein powder, Kodiak Cakes, baking soda and salt. Mix until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving size – 1/24 recipe – 1 cookie
MFP: MFF Chocolate Chip Cookies
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.7g | Protein: 8.4g | Fat: 7g