Chicken Pot Pie
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup red potatoes diced
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 pound cooked chicken diced
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt Crust
- 1 1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 1 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 8×10-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, carrots, celery and onion. Sauté for 8-10 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add garlic and season with salt and pepper. Mix in flour and chicken broth and let cook for 5 more minutes, stirring constantly.
- Fold in peas and chicken and remove from heat. Mix in yogurt until well combined.
- Spread mixture in an even layer in prepared pan.
- Whisk together all crust ingredients until smooth and pour on top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown on top.
MFP: MFF Chicken Pot Pie December 2020
Serving: 11ounces | Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.4g | Protein: 33.6g | Fat: 4.6g