Chicken Pesto Panini
Servings 1 person
- 2 slices Dave’s Killer Thin Sliced White Bread
- 1/2 Tablespoon organic basil pesto
- 2 tomato slices
- 3 ounces cooked chicken diced
- 1 Tablespoon part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread pesto on top of each slice of bread.
- Top one slice of bread with tomato slices, chicken, mozzarella.
- Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Place sandwich on a panini press or griddle for 3-5 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Flip halfway through cooking if using on a griddle.
MFP: MFF Chicken Pesto Panini January 2020
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.1g | Protein: 32.6g | Fat: 10.4g