Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 (4 ounce) thin sliced, boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices Hormel Deli Thin Ham
- 3 slices Swiss cheese cut in half Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Whisk together egg and egg whites in a small bowl; set aside. Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a small bowl; set aside.
- Lightly pound chicken until equal in thickness and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place a slice of ham and half slice of cheese on top of each chicken breast.
- Roll up each chicken breast, dip in egg wash, roll in crumb mixture then place seam side down in prepared pan. Spray the tops of chicken with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
MFP: MFF Chicken Cordon Bleu
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.5g | Protein: 33.7g | Fat: 9.6g