Cheesy Garlic Sticks
Servings 8 people
- 1 3/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine self-rising flour and Greek yogurt until a thick dough forms. If dough is too dry, add a few teaspoons of water until dough comes together.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out into a large rectangle (approximately 10”x14”) and place on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine light butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Spread garlic butter in an even layer over the dough and top with cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Use a pizza cutter to cut in half lengthwise, then cut crosswise into smaller slices to form sticks.
MFP: MFF Cheesy Garlic Sticks April 2022
Serving: 2.5ounces | Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.2g | Protein: 10.3g | Fat: 3.2g