Acini Di Pepe Fruit Salad
Servings 10 people
- 6 ounces uncooked Acini di Pepe pasta
- 1 (1 ounce) pkg. sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 25 grams vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 1 Tablespoon xanthan gum
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits juice reserved
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup (45g) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Cook pasta according to package directions then rinse in cold water, drain and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pudding mix and protein powder. Whisk in milk and reserved pineapple juice until well combined. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or until pudding sets up.
- Once pudding is set, fold in whipped topping and xanthan gum until well combined. Add cooked pasta, pineapple, oranges, marshmallows and coconut and mix until combined. Refrigerate until serving.
MFP: MFF Acini di Pepe Fruit Salad
Serving: 4.9ounces | Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.2g | Protein: 5.1g | Fat: 4.9g