Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
Servings 8 people
- 1 pound cooked chicken diced
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 3/4 cup Bolthouse Farms Ranch Dressing
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes drained
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces bleu cheese crumbles
- 12 oven ready lasagna noodles
- 2 cups part-skim shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine diced chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing and tomatoes; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine parsley, salt, pepper, ricotta, eggs and bleu cheese; set aside. Spread 1⁄3 of the chicken mixture in the bottom of the pan, top with 4 lasagna noodles, 1⁄3 ricotta mixture and 2⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers two more times.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
MFP: MFF Buffalo Chicken Lasagna November 2021
Serving: 9.1ounces | Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 33.7g | Fat: 17.5g