Servings 12 sliders
- 1 (12 count) pkg King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls
- 4 eggs
- 8 egg whites
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 ounces sliced Canadian bacon
- 4 ounces part-skim Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup I can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light melted
- 2 Tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Slice rolls horizontally (keeping them connected) and place the bottom half in the prepared pan.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and egg whites. Pour into skillet and gently stir until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper, to taste; remove from heat.
- Layer Canadian bacon, eggs, and cheese over the bottom half of rolls.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter substitute and syrup, spread half the mixture on the inside of the top half of the rolls and place on top of the sliders in the pan.
- Brush remaining half of mixture on top of the rolls and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut into individual sliders and serve.
MFP: MFF Breakfast Sliders
Serving: 4ounces | Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 14.4g | Fat: 9g