Beef Fried Rice
Servings 6 people
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound sirloin steak cut into-bite sized pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup white onion diced
- 1 (12 ounce) pkg. frozen carrots and peas
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup diced green onion diced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Cook rice according to package directions; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak to skillet and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook steak for 3-5 minutes, or until browned on the outside; remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Drain excess liquid from the skillet and add sesame oil. Sauté onion and frozen vegetables until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Push vegetables off to one side and add beaten eggs to the skillet and cook until set.
- Add green onions, soy sauce, rice and steak to the skillet and stir to combine. Cook for a few minutes until heated through.
MFP: MFF Beef Fried Rice March 2022
Serving: 11.6ounces | Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 37.9g | Protein: 25.1g | Fat: 9.7g