BBQ Turkey Burgers
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds 93% lean ground turkey
- 1/3 cup G Hughes Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup white onion minced
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat a grill or nonstick skillet over medium heat and spray generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Form into 6 equal size patties (approx. 6.2 ounces each) and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side in preheated skillet or on the grill (or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F).
- Serve on buns with your favorite sauces and toppings (log separately).
MFP: MFF BBQ Turkey Burger
Serving: 1patty | Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.2g | Protein: 28.8g | Fat: 11g