BBQ Chicken Pita Pizza
Servings 1 person
- 1 Papa Pita White Greek Flatbread Pita
- 2 Tablespoons Stubbs Original BBQ sauce divided
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces cooked chicken diced
- 1 ounce red onion minced or thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pita in a small baking dish.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon barbecue sauce on top of pita.
- Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Mix remaining bbq sauce with cooked chicken and place on top.
- Top with red onion and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh cilantro
MFP: MFF BBQ Chicken Pita Pizza January 2020
Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 41.8g | Protein: 34.3g | Fat: 5.7g