Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes into long, thin strips, about 1⁄4-inch wide. Add fries to a large bowl of cold water and soak for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil sprayed with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Drain the fries and blot dry on clean paper towels. Rinse and dry bowl of water and add fries back in. Drizzle with olive oil and toss until evenly coated.
- In a small bowl, whisk together paprika, garlic powder, salt, onion powder and pepper. Sprinkle mixture over bowl of fries then toss until fries are evenly coated. Spread the fries in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet, being sure to not overlap fries. If your pan is too small, you can spread the fries onto two pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes then remove from oven and flip fries over with a spatula. Return to oven and bake and additional 15 more minutes, or until the ends begin to brown. For extra crispy fries, turn oven to high broil and let broil for 1-2 minutes before removing from oven.
1 serving: 1/6 of recipe
MFP: MFF Baked Sweet Potato Fries October 2020
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 32.7g | Protein: 3.2g | Fat: 4.7g