Baked Beef Tacos
Servings 8 people
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup red taco sauce
- 16 Mission Extra Thin Yellow Corn Tortillas
- 2 cups reduced-fat Mexican shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up the meat and cooking until browned. drain excess grease and return to heat.
- Season with salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder.
- Mix in taco sauce and stir until heated through then remove from heat.
- Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave for 1 minute, turning over halfway through.
- Divide meat and cheese mixture between tortillas and fold in half the place on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray the tops of the tacos with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
Serving size – 2 tacos
MFP: MFF Baked Beef Tacos
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.2g | Protein: 21.9g | Fat: 12g