Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup G Hughes Original Sugar Free BBQ Sauce divided
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in a gallon-sized resealable bag; set aside. In a small bowl, whisk together paprika, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper. Sprinkle spice mixture over the chicken, seal bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken on prepared pan and brush half the BBQ sauce over the chicken. Cook for 20 minutes, remove from oven, turn chicken over and baste with remaining bbq sauce.
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
MFP: MFF Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs June 2022
Serving: 4ounces | Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.9g | Protein: 25.6g | Fat: 5.4g