Shrimp Stir Fry
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 pounds cooked shrimp peeled, deveined (with tails removed)
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
- 8 ounces broccoli florets
- 3 ounces shredded carrots
- 4 ounces red bell pepper sliced
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic, shrimp, peas, broccoli, carrots and bell pepper to the skillet; cook for 3-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch, chicken broth and soy sauce; pour over shrimp and vegetables.
- Stir sauce until well incorporated then cook an additional 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened and vegetables are tender.
MFP: MFF Shrimp Stir Fry
Serving: 7.6ounces | Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.2g | Protein: 36.2g | Fat: 5g