Servings 6 people
- 2 (12 ounce) pkg. frozen edamame
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Follow package directions to steam edamame.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat. Add cooked edamame to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it begins to char and brown.
- Add the soy sauce to the skillet and cook for an additional minute. Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper and serve.
MFP: MFF Sesame Edamame June 2021
Serving: 3.3ounces | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.1g | Protein: 8.1g | Fat: 7.5g