Berry Nut Salad
Servings 6 people
- 6 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces spring salad mix
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 8 ounces sliced strawberries
- 2 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese crumbles
- 192 grams Newman’s Own Lite Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette
- Add chopped pecans, sugar and cinnamon to a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring continuously, until sugar is melted and pecans are evenly coated. Remove from heat and spread pecans on wax paper or foil in an even layer; let cool completely.
- Add salad, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and feta cheese to a large serving bowl and toss.
- Toss salad in dressing and top with candied pecans right before serving.
MFP: MFF Berry Salad
Serving: 5.4ounces | Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3.5g | Fat: 11.2g