Protein Banana Pudding Trifle
Servings 10 people
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 100 grams vanilla protein powder
- 2 (1 ounce) pkg. sugar-free vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1 Tablespoon xanthan gum
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (11 ounce) pkg. reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 16 ounces bananas sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together yogurt, protein powder, pudding mix, milk and xanthan gum until smooth and slightly thickened. Fold in Cool Whip and mix until combined; set aside.
- In a trifle dish or glass bowl, layer approximately 1/3 vanilla wafers, 1/3 pudding mixture and 1/3 of the bananas. Repeat layers two more times.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
MFP: MFF Protein Banana Pudding Trifle August 2022
Serving: 8.6ounces | Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 52.4g | Protein: 14.4g | Fat: 5.3g