Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
Servings 8 people
- 2 pounds 92% lean ground beef
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms diced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 8 hamburger buns not included in nutrition info
- 8 slices provolone cheese not included in nutrition info
- Add ground beef, onion, pepper and mushrooms to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, breaking up meat, until vegetables are tender and beef is cooked through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; pour into skillet and mix to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and beef broth until combined and pour into skillet. Stir to combine and let simmer, stirring occasionally, for an additional 8-10 minutes or until most of the excess liquid is absorbed.
- Serve on toasted hamburger buns with provolone cheese, if desired.
MFP: MFF Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
Serving: 5.7ounces | Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.7g | Protein: 18.8g | Fat: 10.2g