Mexican Black Beans
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild red enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cumin and cook, stirring continuously, for 1 minute.
- Stir in the black beans, enchilada sauce and cilantro.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
MFP: MFF Mexican Black Beans May 2022
Serving: 3.2ounces | Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 27.7g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 3.5g