Maple Dijon Green Beans
Servings 6 people
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- Dijon Maple Sauce:
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add water and beans to the skillet, bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain beans and return to skillet. Add butter and garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine all sauce ingredients then pour over green beans and toss to combine.
MFP: MFF Maple Dijon Green Beans February 2022
Serving: 3.8ounces | Calories: 66kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.4g | Protein: 2.1g | Fat: 2.2g