Honey Glazed Carrots
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Toss carrots in oil, season with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer on prepared pan. Bake for 25- 30 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add honey and stir continuously until boiling.
- Remove from heat and pour glaze over carrots; toss to coat. Garnish with parsley before serving.
MFP: MFF Honey Glazed Carrots
Serving: 4.83ounces | Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.2g | Protein: 1.9g | Fat: 8.5g