Greek Yogurt Fruit Salad
Servings 6 people
- 8 ounces blueberries
- 12 ounces strawberries sliced and hulled
- 10 ounces green seedless grapes
- 8 ounces mandarin oranges
- 2 (5.3 ounce) containers Dannon Vanilla Light & Fit Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Zest of one lime
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Add fruit to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Gently stir in yogurt, honey, lime zest and lime juice until combined.
- Refrigerate before serving, but best served immediately.
MFP: MFF Greek Yogurt Fruit Salad
Serving: 7.85ounces | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.5g | Protein: 5.1g | Fat: 0.3g