Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Servings 6 people
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise and place in a large bowl with olive oil; toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle on top and stir until evenly coated. Spread in an even layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown and fork tender.
MFP: MFF Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts July 2021
Serving: 3.2ounces | Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3.3g | Fat: 5.7g