Garlic Butter Shrimp
Servings 6 people
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 Tablespoons garlic minced
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 pounds raw large shrimp peeled, deveined with tail off
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes then mix in lemon juice.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper then add to hot skillet. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp is opaque.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
MFP: MFF Baked Coconut Chicken StripsAugust 2022
Serving: 5.5ounces | Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.8g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 10.4g