Creamy Cucumber Salad
Servings 6 people
- 1 1/2 pounds cucumber peeled and sliced
- 4 ounces red onion thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place sliced cucumber in a large mixing bowl. Add sliced red onion and toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine dill, yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over cucumber and onion then stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until serving.
MFP: MFF Creamy Cucumber Salad January 2022
Serving: 5.5ounces | Calories: 46kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.5g | Protein: 3.2g | Fat: 0.3g