Cauliflower Fried Rice
Servings 6 people
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 (12 ounce) bags frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add cauliflower and frozen vegetables and cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Push vegetables over to one side of the pan and pour eggs on the other side. Gently stir eggs until fully cooked then mix in with the vegetables.
- Add soy sauce and green onion and mix until combined.
1 serving: 1/6 of recipe
MFP: MFF Cauliflower Fried Rice
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.9g | Protein: 6.5g | Fat: 7.5g