Servings 8 people
- 16 ounces uncooked spaghetti noodles
- 1 pound 93% lean ground beef
- 1 cup yellow onion diced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (32 ounce) jar Rao’s marinara sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Add ground beef and onion to a skillet over medium-high heat and cook, breaking up meat, until completely cooked through. Add garlic and cook for an additional minute then drain excess grease from the pan.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt, marinara, and diced tomatoes then stir to combine. Let simmer for 8-10 minutes then stir in cooked pasta, parsley and yogurt.
- Spread pasta mixture in an even layer in prepared dish and sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and is lightly golden brown on top.
MFP: MFF Baked Spaghetti January 2022
Serving: 13.6ounces | Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 45.4g | Protein: 25.7g | Fat: 15.1g