Roasted Red Potato Wedges
Servings 6 people
- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes washed with skins on
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each potato in half lengthways, then cut each half in half lengthways again, and then cut each half in half lengthways again until you have 8 wedges, making sure they are about the same thickness and size. Place potato wedges in a large mixing bowl or resealable bag, drizzle olive oil on top and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle spice mixture over potatoes and toss to coat. Spread coated potatoes in an even layer on prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes then remove from oven and flip wedges with a spatula. Return to oven and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
1 serving: 1/6 of recipe
MFP: MFF Roasted Red Potato Wedges October 2020
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.1g | Protein: 5.1g | Fat: 5.9g