Taco Pita Pizza
Servings 1 person
- 1 Papa Pita White Greek Flatbread Pita
- 3 ounces cooked diced chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon red taco sauce
- 1 Tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 Tablespoon pico de gallo
- 1 Tablespoon fat free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pita in and oven safe baking dish and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until golden brown, then remove from oven.
- Top with cooked chicken, sprinkle on taco seasoning, taco sauce and shredded cheese. Place back in the oven and bake for 3 additional minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded lettuce, pico and sour cream. Cut into slices.
MFP: MFF Taco Pita Pizza
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 7.3g