No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
Servings 9 people
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 5 Tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar-Free Jello Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 16 ounces strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar-free strawberry glaze
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, Truvia and melted coconut oil. Firmly press mixture into the bottom of a 9x9-inch pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together yogurt and pudding mix until smooth. Spread on top of graham cracker crust.
- In a separate bowl, combine sliced strawberries and glaze then spread on top.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Serving size - 1/9 of recipe - 1 piece
MFF No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 23.5g | Protein: 5.1g | Fat: 9.2g