Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Servings 24 cookies
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (14 ounce) box Dark Chocolate Kodiak Power Cakes Mix
- 2 (25 gram) scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, add applesauce, Truvia, vanilla and egg and mix until combined. Add Kodiak Cakes and protein powder; mix until fully incorporated. Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Drop dough, two inches apart, onto prepared baking sheet using a cookie scoop.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until set.
1 serving: 1 cookie
MFP: MFF Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies October 2020
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 27.2g | Protein: 9.8g | Fat: 4.9g