Servings 6 people
- 1 pound broccoli florets roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion minced
- 1/2 cup sunflower nuts
- 1/2 cup Craisins Dried Cranberries 50% Less Sugar
- 4 slices Hormel Natural Choice Fully Cooked Bacon diced
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 2 Tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chopped broccoli, red onion, sunflower nuts, dried cranberries and diced bacon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, Truvia, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour yogurt mixture over broccoli and mix until well combined. Store in the refrigerator until serving.
MFP: MFF Broccoli Salad
Serving: 5.1ounces | Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.9g | Protein: 7.6g | Fat: 6.7g