Pecan Chicken Salad
Servings 1 person
- 2 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups spring salad mix
- 3 ounces cooked diced chicken
- 1 ounce red onion
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-fat feta cheese crumbles
- 2 Tablespoons 50% Less Sugar Craisins
- 2 Tablespoons Newman's Own Life Balsamic Dressing
- To make candied pecans, add chopped pecans, sugar and cinnamon to a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir continuously until sugar has melted completely and pecans are coated in glaze. Spread on parchment or wax paper to cool.
- Place salad in a bowl and top with chicken, onion, feta, dried cranberries and cooled candied pecans.
- Top with balsamic dressing.
MFP: MFF Pecan Chicken Salad
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.1g | Protein: 26.8g | Fat: 12.7g