Servings 20 biscuits
- 4 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Tablespoons Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup low-fat 1% milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes, baking soda and Truvia. Add butter substitute and cut into the dry ingredients until crumbly.
- Stir in egg and milk until a thick dough forms.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and roll to 1⁄2-inch thick. Use a 2-inch biscuit cutter or drinking glass to cut biscuits.
- Place cut biscuits on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Serving size: 1 biscuit
MFP: MFF Biscuits
Serving: 1.3ounces | Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.6g | Protein: 6.2g | Fat: 2.7g