Teriyaki Turkey Burger
Servings 6 burgers
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Less Sodium Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 pineapple slices
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- 12 red onion slices
- Preheat a griddle, skillet or grill to medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together ground turkey, eggs, bread crumbs, minced garlic, 2 Tablespoons teriyaki sauce, salt and pepper until well combined. Divide turkey mixture evenly into 6 patties (approximately 6.7 ounces each).
- Spray griddle or skillet generously with nonstick cooking spray (or lightly oil grill grates). Grill the burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through and they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Brush 1 teaspoon of teriyaki sauce on each burger after flipping. Remove burgers from heat and set aside.
- Place pineapple slices over heat and grill on each side for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Place each burger on 2 lettuce leaves, top with a grilled pineapple ring and 2 onion slices. Serve on a bun, if desired (not included in nutrition information).
Serving: 1 burger
FP: MFF Teriyaki Turkey Burger
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.2g | Protein: 31.2g | Fat: 14.9g