Teriyaki Beef Skillet
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds 93% lean ground beef
- 1 cup yellow onion diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 1 1/2 cups Soy Vay Less Sodium Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup green onion sliced
- Add ground beef and onion to a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook for 6-8 minutes, breaking up meat, until meat is cooked through and onion is tender. Add garlic and ginger paste then cook for an additional minute. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce and bring to a low simmer. Let cook for 3-5 minutes until heated through and sauce slightly thickens.
- Garnish with green onion before serving.
MFP: MFF Teriyaki Beef Skillet September 2022
Serving: 6.7ounces | Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.2g | Protein: 35.1g | Fat: 14.8g