Street Corn Chicken Pasta Salad
Servings 8 people
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 pound cooked chicken diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup part skim cotija cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water, drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until partially charred on the outside. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together sour cream, yogurt, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, pepper, lime juice and lime zest.
- Add cooked pasta, chicken, cilantro and cotija and mix until well combined. Refrigerate until serving.
MFP: MFF Street Corn Chicken Pasta Salad September 2021
Serving: 11.9ounces | Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 69.8g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 5.7g