S’mores Protein Ice Cream
- 1 12 ounce can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 6 (25 gram) scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 1 cup (50 grams) mini marshmallows
- 2 (43 gram) Milk Chocolate Hershey’s Bars coarsely chopped
- 60 grams graham crackers coarsely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together evaporated milk, vanilla extract, Truvia, salt, milk and protein powder until well combined. Whisk in Cool Whip until completely smooth.
- Fold in marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. Pour into a large food storage container. Cover and freeze overnight (or 6-8 hours).
- Let soften a few minutes before serving for a creamier consistency.
MFP: MFF S’mores Protein Ice Cream
Serving: 5.6ounces | Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 48.3g | Protein: 20.2g | Fat: 7.4g