Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans white navy beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted tomatoes undrained
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) container 1/3 reduced-fat cream cheese spread
- 2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- Optional toppings: bleu cheese crumbles, diced celery not included in nutrition information
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place chicken breasts inside.
- Add drained beans, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, buffalo sauce, onion powder, garlic salt and salt to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3- 4 hours.
- Remove lid and shred chicken in the slow cooker then turn slow cooker off. Add cream cheese and yogurt to the slow cooker and mix until combined and cream cheese is melted and fully incorporated.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with bleu cheese crumbles and diced celery, if desired (log separately).
MFP: MFF Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili September 2021
Serving: 14.4ounces | Calories: 421kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.7g | Protein: 47.6g | Fat: 12g