Shrimp Lo Mein
Servings 6 people
- 1 (10 ounce) pkg. lo mein egg noodles
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil divided
- 2 pounds cooked shrimp tail-off, deveined
- 4 ounces bell pepper sliced
- 4 ounces carrot sliced
- 4 ounces onion sliced
- 6 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side; remove from skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Add remaining Tablespoon of sesame oil to the skillet, then add bell pepper, carrot, onion and broccoli. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients then pour into the skillet. Add shrimp and cooked noodles and cook, stirring continuously, for a few minutes or until sauce has thickened.
MFP: MFF Shrimp Lo Mein May 2022
Serving: 12.1ounces | Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 48.1g | Protein: 45.4g | Fat: 8.2g