Servings 8 people
- 8 ounces purple cabbage chopped
- 8 ounces green cabbage chopped
- 4 ounces shredded carrots
- 1 ounce fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 ounce green onion diced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, cilantro and green onion.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, sesame seeds, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing on top of cabbage mixture and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
MFP: MFF Sesame Coleslaw March 2022
Serving: 3.5ounces | Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2.7g | Fat: 4.2g