Roasted Rosemary Red Potatoes
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet (or two half sheets) with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Clean and cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes. Place potatoes in a large bowl or resealable gallon-sized bag.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil and spices until evenly coated. Spread potatoes in an even layer in prepared pan(s).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, gently stirring halfway through, or until potatoes are golden brown and tender.
MFP: MFF Roasted Rosemary Red Potatoes
Serving: 3.6ounces | Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.1g | Protein: 4.1g | Fat: 4.5g