Smashed Red Potatoes
Servings 8 potatoes
- 8 red potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place potatoes in a large pot and fill with water until potatoes are completely submerged. Place pot over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Let boil for 15 minutes, or until fork tender, then strain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spread 1 Tablespoon olive oil in an even layer on a large baking sheet.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet, at least 2 inches apart, and use a small dinner plate to smash each potato to 1-inch in thickness. Brush remaining olive oil onto each potato.
- Mix together salt, pepper, garlic salt and Italian seasoning then sprinkle on top of potatoes. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving size: 1 potato
MFP: MFF Smashed Red Potatoes
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3.4g