Servings 18 cookies
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (25 gram) scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Mix
- 1/2 cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 18 rolos
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine cocoa powder, protein powder, Kodiak Cakes, Truvia, baking powder and salt. Add vanilla extract and yogurt and mix until combined.
- Scoop out dough using a 1 1⁄2 Tablespoon cookie dough scoop, or separate dough into 18 equal pieces. Flatten each piece of dough out in your hand (it can get a little sticky, so spray your palms with nonstick cooking spray if needed).
- Place a Rolo in the center of each piece of flattened dough and form a ball of dough around it.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10- 12 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle powdered sugar on top before serving.
Serving size: 1 cookie
MFP: MFF Rolo Cookies
Serving: 1.1ounce | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.9g | Protein: 4.7g | Fat: 2.1g