Roasted Ranch Carrots
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Add carrots to a large mixing bowl or resealable gallon-sized bag. Drizzle olive oil over the carrots and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and dried dill. Sprinkle on top of carrots and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread carrots in an even layer on prepared baking sheet and bake for 28-30 minutes, or until tender.
MFP: MFF Roasted Ranch Carrots
Serving: 4.5ounces | Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.7g | Protein: 1.9g | Fat: 4.7g