Protein Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Servings 10 people
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup Truvia baking blend
- 1 cup pure pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tbl. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen peptides
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together applesauce, Truvia, pumpkin, Greek yogurt, milk and vanilla.
- Mix in baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice until well combined.
- Mix in flour, collagen and protein powder. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray a 9X5-inch bread pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour in batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown on top and set in the center.
- Cut into slices and serve.
MFP: MFF Protein Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Serving: 89grams | Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 32.5g | Protein: 10.1g | Fat: 4.7g