Protein Biscoff Cookies
- 1 1/3 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 2 25 g scoops whey vanilla protein powder
- 2 10 g scoops Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 10 Biscoff cookies crushed
- 1/4 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/3 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1 cup Biscoff Cookie Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine Kodiak Cakes, protein powder, collagen, crushed cookies and Truvia.
- Mix in milk, cookie butter, salt, eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a 2 Tablespoon cookie scoop or rolling by hand, place dough on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until set.
MFP: MFF Protein Biscoff Cookies
Serving: 46grams | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.4g | Protein: 7.3g | Fat: 8.4g