Servings 16 rolls
- 1/2 Tablespoon active-dry yeast
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup prepared instant mashed potatoes
- 4 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, dissolve yeast in warm water and Truvia for 10 minutes.
- Add salt, butter, egg and mashed potatoes; mix well.
- Add Kodiak Cakes, one cup at a time, kneading well in between. Knead for 5 minutes. Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- If dough is sticky, lightly flour countertop, then dump dough out. Roll dough into a large circle and cut into 16 triangles (like a pizza) using a pizza cutter.
- Roll dough starting from the wide end into a crescent shape. Place rolls on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Cover with a clean cloth and let rise for an additional hour.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
Serving size: 1 roll
MFP: MFF Potato Rolls
Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.4g | Protein: 7.5g | Fat: 5.2g