Servings 6 people
- 1 3/4 cups self rising flour
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Pizza sauce:
- 3 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 (5 ounce) package Hormel Turkey Pepperoni
- 1 egg beaten
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine self rising flour and Greek yogurt until a thick dough forms. Roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface into a large rectangle (approximately 10”x14”).
- Mix together all pizza sauce ingredients and spread 1⁄2 cup of prepared sauce onto the dough, leaving a 2-inch border around the perimeter. Sprinkle 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella over the sauce and top with pepperoni.
- Roll the dough up (like you would cinnamon rolls) pinch the edges together and tuck under then place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the top of the dough with egg wash, sprinkle on remaining cheese and parsley for garnish.
- Gently cut diagonal slits in the top of the dough every two inches. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Let rest for a few minutes, then cut into slices and serve with remaining pizza sauce for dipping.
MFP: MFF Pepperoni Stromboli
Serving: 6.8ounces | Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 25.3g | Fat: 10.7g